A 55+ Manufactured Home Community
Pescara Lake is located in Manatee County on Florida's Gulf Coast. Situated among palm trees and lush greenery, Pescara Lake is a beautifully maintained residential community and considered one of the finest communities in Manatee County.
Manatee County offers the best outdoor recreational opportunities, including white sandy beaches, boating, fishing and miles of recreational trails. Pescara Lake is close to a variety of shopping and boutiques, fine restaurants, championship golf courses, sporting events and healthcare facilities.
- Community Features:
- Meticulously Landscaped Facade
- Wide, Attractive Streets with Curbs
- Gorgeous Lake Views
- Our well-lighted community streets provide safety and security
- Camera Security at the entrance gate
- Pet Friendly Community (some restrictions may apply)
- Large Community Clubhouse featuring a billiards room, exercise equipment, and library.
- A Large 5-Acre Lake, Stocked with Fish
- A 52-Foot Heated Community Swimming Pool with a New Pool Deck!
- Eight Shuffleboard Courts
- Planned activities, including water aerobics and organized leagues for shuffle board, bowling and golf
- Bingo, monthly coffee hour, cribbage, euchre, poker nights, cookouts, potluck dinners, dances, bus tours, shows and cruises
We are located in sunny Florida in the “Friendly City” of Bradenton where there is always something to do in our scenic city, gulf barrier islands and the beautiful surrounding areas. We are just off U.S. Highway 41 and 57th Ave West on the south end of Bradenton. We are situated directly between Sarasota and Bradenton. The area is known for beautiful beaches, cultural attractions, including symphony, theater, poetry and art, a variety of restaurants and an abundance of shopping. There is plenty of recreational and water activities. If you prefer to spend quiet time alone all you need is a beach chair and a good book, or enjoy a long walk through Bradenton’s Riverfront, downtown Sarasota or world renowned St. Armands Circle. Conveniently located at the south end of Manatee County, you can head north to historic downtown Bradenton where you will find some of the best marinas or go south to Sarasota for some of the most pristine beaches in Florida. Our location, paired with our affordable homes and a simpler lifestyle, makes Pescara Lake a great community to live in!