Are you thinking about retiring and simplifying your lifestyle? What activities and amenities are important to you?
Some of the most popular planned communities in Florida feature manufactured homes engineered and constructed by Jacobsen Homes. Over the years, we have received many testimonials and kind letters from customers. They tell us about how they are enjoying life in their chosen community and in their manufactured home built by the professionals at Jacobsen Homes. See photos and resident postings of just a few examples below:
- Families and retirees are moving to resort-inspired communities like Rexmere Village in Davie, Florida. This tropical neighborhood is just 15 minutes away from Ft. Lauderdale and features many family oriented, organized activities and amenities like a community pool and RV and boat storage.
- Over on the West coast, check out the vacation lifestyle of Tall Oaks of Naples. This 55+ gated community has beautiful views of waterways with piers and fishing, lit streets and sidewalks, worry-free lawn care and organized activities for homeowners.
- In Pinellas County, the Village Green residents feel like everyday is a vacation. The resort lifestyle includes a clubhouse with a library, computers, WiFi, game room and gourmet kitchen. Residents enjoy a heated pool, indoor spa and fully equipped gym. Outside, you’ll find a lake for fishing, outdoor games court and paths for walking and biking.
- In the Florida Keys, the up and coming community of Key Largo Ocean Resort will feature 285 individual condominium single family homes with a distinct tropical ambiance. Residents will enjoy a private pool, pier and marina.
- Cypress Lakes is a premier Florida golf retirement community in Lakeland, Florida. Homeowners enjoy resort living centered around two professional golf courses and a fully-amenitized clubhouse.
- Town & Country in Sebring, Florida is a 55+ community just minutes away from the city. Homeowners enjoy a clubhouse and heated pool, organized activities, and access to golf courses.
- In Orlando, Gulfstream Harbor is not only close to world-class shopping and attractions, but offers residents a gated community with a fitness center, sauna, tennis courts, golf putting green and driving cage, RV storage and dog park among other amenities.
What does your ideal community look like? What will you do there for fun and relaxation? These are just a few examples of vacation lifestyle communities that are not only ideal, but affordable. Whether you are looking to downsize and retire or build a household in a neighborhood with shared amenities, a planned community may check off everything on your list.
To view even more communities featuring Jacobsen Homes, visit our Find-a-Model-Center page today.